iTaste SVD USER MANUAL
Published:2013-05-22 14:59Author:未知 Views:
WARNING: Please read the instructions and precautions before using the iTaste SVD. 1. The iTaste SVD is intended for use by people of legal age (18+), NOT by non-smokers, children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with or at risk of
Please read the instructions and precautions before using the iTaste SVD.
1. The iTaste SVD is intended for use by people of legal age (18+), NOT by non-smokers, children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with or at risk of heart disease, or people taking medication for depression or asthma. The iTaste SVD is neither intended for or marketed as a quit smoking aid or cessation device.
2. This unit may include small parts, please keep out of reach of children and pets.
3. Don’t abuse your iTaste SVD even though it’s made of stainless steel, you may damage it by dropping it.
4. Don’t attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
5. We recommend you use IMR high drain 18650, IMR high drain 18500 or IMR high drain 18350 batteries, such as AW IMR18650, IMR18500 and 18350 batteries. Other types of batteries may damage your iTaste SVD.
6. In order to guarantee the normal function of iTaste SVD and the effect of vaping, we suggest that you charge your batteries when they are below 10% power.
7. In order to prolong the function of your iTaste SVD, please do not place it in too hot or too cold environment.
8. Please obey local laws or regulations while vaping. If there are any bans or potential dangers, please keep the iTaste SVD off.
9. Your iTaste SVD is not waterproof, please keep it dry.
10. Keep your iTaste SVD from sources of excessive heat.
11. Please don’t drop, throw or abuse your iTaste SVD, you may cause damage to outer shell or Inner components.
12. Please don’t insert the battery backwards; no vapor will be produced.
13. Innokin is not responsible for battery explosions due to the use of low quality battery; Innokin iTaste SVD doesn’t come with any batteries.
Please consult with Innokin official distributors for their warranty and return policy. Innokin’s warranty does not apply to products purchased through third party vendors.
Dimension: (109.7-139.7) *Φ23.5mm
Material： Stainless Steel
Maximum Current Output: 5.0 Amperage
Operating Voltage: 3.3V-6.0V
Operating Wattage: 3.0W-15.0W
- Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0 – 15.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit.
- Battery Voltage Detection.
- Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter ).
- ON/OFF battery switch.
- LED Battery Power Display.
- Low Voltage Warning.
- Overtime Vaping Warning.
- Telescopic Tube supports 18350, 18500 or 18650 batteries.
- Battery safety protection.
- 510 and eGo threaded, compatible with many popular atomizers, cartomizers and clearomizers ( Thread fits iClear10, iClear16, iClear30, CE4, CE5, eGo, T2, T3, VIVI NOVA, 510, etc ).
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage when switching batteries.
- Built-in 3 digit display (Ohms meter, Volts /Watts, Atomizer voltage output).
When a battery is installed, the LED light will blink from red to yellow to green and the digital display will show 888. The screen will then show the previous voltage or wattage setting, and then the iTaste SVD will be in off mode.
“” button: ON/OFF battery switch.
Quickly clicking it three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the battery.
Battery Capacity Display
The LED lights will show green, yellow or red to indicate whether there is full battery life, half capacity or charging needed.
There are three main buttons on the iTaste SVD: “” button, "+" button and "-" button; all the functions can be activated by using those three buttons to change settings in one step, your chosen mode will be displayed on the digital screen.
“+” button: VV/VW+
“-” button: VV/VW-
Quickly clicking the “” button three times will turn the iTaste SVD on; your LED light will enter a blink from red, yellow to green; and the LCD will display “ON”. Then holding down the button will activate the battery.
Lock the selected Voltage or Wattage (Hold both the + and - buttons for five seconds)
After setting your voltage or wattage you can lock the setting to prevent accidental changes to your wattage or voltage. Press and hold both the + and - buttons for five seconds to lock your settings. The digital screen will show “ LOC ” and current setting parameter of voltage or wattage ,Press and hold the + and - button for five seconds a second time to unlock. Please note that all other functions (such as ohm check and battery check) are still functional while you have the voltage or wattage settings locked.
Variable Voltage Mode (“” and “-” = U0 )
Press the “” and “-” button simultaneously for 3 seconds to enter variable voltage mode. The digital screen will show “U0”. Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
Variable Wattage Mode (“” and “+” = P0 )
Press the “” and “+” button simultaneously for 3 seconds to enter variable wattage mode, the digit screen will show P0; Wattage can be adjusted from 3.0W – 15.0W in .5 watts increments by pressing “+” and “-” button.
Load Ohms Meter ( “+” + “-”=R )
Holding “+” and “-” button simultaneously for 2 seconds, the digit screen will display load Ohms if there is any connection load in this product; the load Ohms range will be 0-9.9. The digit screen will display "NON" if no load has been detected.
Battery Voltage Memory ( “+”-3S/“-”-3S =B.V )
Holding either button “+” or button “-” for 3 seconds, the digit screen will display the current voltage of the battery.
Quickly clicking “” button three times, the digit screen will show “OFF” and the battery will turn off.
LED Light Blinking Mode:
The LED light will blink in different colors to indicate the current battery voltage. When installed with a single battery, the default battery voltage range is 3.2V-4.5V; when installed with two batteries, the default battery voltage range is 4.6V-9V.
When installed with a single battery:
1. Red LED light = battery voltage is lower than 3.6V
2. Yellow LED light = battery voltage = 3.6V-3.8V
3. Green LED light = battery voltage = 3.8V-4.6V
4. Red LED will keep blinking for 8 seconds when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V, the digital LCD screen will show "LOV and the iTaste SVD will turn off.
5. Red LED light will stay lit for 5 seconds when a load short circuit is detected, then no vapor will be produced and the digit screen show “err”.
When installed with two batteries:
1. Red LED light = battery voltage lower than 7.2V
2. Yellow LED light = battery voltage = 7.2V-7.6V
3. Green LED light = battery voltage = above 7.6V
4. Red LED will keep blinking for 8 seconds when battery capacity is 4.6V-6.5V, the digital LCD screen will show "LOV and the iTaste SVD will turn off.
There are two telescopic tubes available for the iTaste SVD. The short tube supports 18350 batteries and long tube supports stacked IMR 18350(2), 18500 and 18650 batteries. You can use 2 IMR high drain 18350 batteries at the same time, which will give you the full arrange of voltages/Wattages and proper power needed to use the device.
Please install an IMR battery before operation. Screw the battery negative (-) cap off the telescopic tube, then insert battery into the telescopic tube with the negative (-) end of battery in first and the positive (+) end out towards the battery negative (-) Cap.
Note: Before you switch between one battery and two batteries configurations, please hold the “ ” button for 5 seconds to release the remaining power in the circuit board. (when you make a switch from one battery to two batteries, the circuit board will keep the single battery settings if you haven’t released the remaining capacity; and vice versa.)
(Responsible editor：Innokin Technology)
- Content recommendation
- Heat content