– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers are only intended for use by adults of legal smoking age (18+) and should not be used by children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or taking medicine for depression or asthma. Keep away from children and pets. If you choose to vape e-liquids that contain nicotine, please be advised that nicotine is a toxic substance that is addictive and habit forming. Ingestion of nicotine and other non-vaporized concentrated e-liquid ingredients can be poisonous. The State of California considers nicotine to be a chemical known to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please check with your e-liquid provider.
– This Innokin product is only designed to be used with high quality e-liquid. This device is not intended for use with loose tobacco leaf or herbal substances. Please check with your e-liquid provider.
– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to treat, mitigate, prevent or cure any disease or condition. These products are not intended for use as smoking cessation devices. For “stop smoking” and all other health related matters, we strongly suggest you seek the counsel of your physician.
– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers are intended for use with the charger provided with the unit. We recommend you always use a high quality 5V/1A USB wall charger (CE/UL Certified). Use of unauthorized chargers may lead to overheating and possible burning of items in contact with the unit. Innokin is not responsible for battery and charger explosions, fires or malfunctions due to the use of a low-quality charger.
– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers do not come included with car chargers or car charger adapters. These devices are not designed for use with a car charger. Use of unauthorized chargers may lead to overheating and possible burning of items in contact with the unit.
– All empty clearomizers must be disposed of properly and out the reach of children and pets.
– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers includes small parts such as the mouth piece. Always keep any small parts out of reach of children and pets to prevent swallowing or other harm.
– Obey local laws or regulations regarding Electronic Cigarettes when vaping. If you are in an area where there are any bans or potential dangers, please do not use your Innokin Advanced Personal Vaporizer.
– Do not misuse, mishandle or store your Innokin Advanced Personal Vaporizer improperly. Even though it is made of high quality stainless steel it may become damaged when dropped or otherwise mishandled. If the outer shell of the device becomes damaged or the structural integrity of the battery becomes compromised, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized Innokin Vendor.
– In order to prolong the operation of your Innokin Advanced Personal Vaporizer, please do not place or store in excessively hot or cold environments.
– Innokin’s Advanced Personal Vaporizers are not waterproof. Keep it dry at all times. Do not submerge this device or expose it to moisture.
– Keep your Innokin Advanced Personal Vaporizers away from sources of excessive heat or cold as damage may occur.
– Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
– In order to guarantee the normal functioning of your Innokin Advanced Personal Vaporizer, we strongly advise that you charge the battery when the power level drops below 10 percent.
– Do not leave the battery depleted for long periods of time between recharging or the battery capacity may be decreased.
– Do not leave this device unattended while charging.
– If the device becomes excessively hot, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized Innokin Vendor.
– If the device will not power off, discontinue use immediately and contact your Authorized Innokin Vendor.
– If the device functions in a way which is not stated in the manual contact your Authorized Innokin Vendor.